THE EXTRA TERRESTRIAL -(Excerpt from Korah's Atonement)




I came back to my room. It was time to go through the newspaper. The headline that caught my attention was rather very interesting. It read

6.8 kg meteorite fell at Kanvarpura village in Rajasthan”.

The news said that it fell near the Rajasthan Atomic power plant and that if it had fallen on the power plant, it could have caused devastation on an “unimaginable scale”. There were shepherds standing near it when the meteorite fell and that they were frightened by the loud sound with which it hit the earth. It further went on to explain that 90% of the meteorite consisted of iron.

Among the Dead Sea scrolls was what they found to be a copy of the “Book of Enoch”. Enoch was the grandfather of Noah. This book was considered to be a religious text for the Jews and they used to study them well. In fact, the bible itself goes on to describe how Enoch had walked with God and then he was not to be found for GOD took him. However, this book it not added to the protestant bible.

It is said that the book contains descriptions of how the heavenly bodies moved. This knowledge was said to be revealed to Enoch in his trips to Heaven guided by the angel Uriel. I began to wonder if Enoch could have known the comet from which this meteorite broke off.

Well, the book also goes on to mention the visions Enoch had in his spirit. It reads as

“Behold, in the vision clouds invited me and a mist summoned me, and the course of the stars and the lightning sped and hastened me, and the winds in the vision caused me to fly and lifted me upward, and bore me into heaven. And I went in till I drew nigh to a wall which is built of crystals and surrounded by tongues of fire: and it began to affright me. And I went into the tongues of fire and drew nigh to a large house which was built of crystals: and the walls of the house were like a tessellated floor (made) of crystals, and its groundwork was of crystal. Its ceiling was like the path of the stars and the lightings, and between them were fiery cherubim, and their heaven was water. A flaming fire surrounded the walls, and its portals blazed with fire. And I entered into that house, and it was hot as fire and cold as ice: there were no delights of life therein: fear covered me, and trembling gat hold upon me. And as I quaked and trembled, I fell upon my face.”

What is this house that Enoch was talking about? Was he really seeing a UFO (Unidentified flying object). Could it be that he was not used to seeing flying aircrafts and hence went on to call them houses as per the understanding of his age?

Comments

Popular Posts